Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hi all and welcome to the regional blog for SAQA Kansas/Missouri/Oklahoma.  I hope this can become a place where we share our art and all the things associated with it that are going on in our region.  To get an e-mail whenever new blog posts are up, you can sign up using the box in the right sidebar.  You can also follow the blog via bloglovin' if you choose.

For more information about our region, you can e-mail our regional co-reps Ada and Charlotte whose information is in the left sidebar.  If you have any questions about the blog or are interested in participating in it (as I hope some of you are), just send me (Shannon) an e-mail, or comment on any of the blog posts.

To start the getting-to-know-you process, we'll be featuring one artist every week, so if you're interested in participating, just let me know as I don't know very many of you yet to ask.  In addition, if you have a blog or website you'd like me to link to just e-mail me the info.

I'm also looking for people willing to gather and submit information for posting on calls for entry in the Kansas and Missouri areas.  I'll be posting info on the Oklahoma area, but need someone to help with the other stuff.

Finally, any time you have something to share, such as a relevant gallery show, class/workshop, artistic achievement, or any other piece of news that might be of interest to the art quilt community, just let me know and I'll see that it get's posted.

With your help, the blog can become a great resource for our SAQA region.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment